Friday, May 23, 2008

Starkey Gala 2008!

I forgot to fill you all in on my involvement with
the Starkey Hearing Foundation Gala for 2008.
I was involved last year as well but due to a
wedding that I was shooting in South Dakota, I had
to miss the actual Gala but was afforded some pretty
awesome assignments leading up to that so I was
grateful to be included nonetheless.

Well, the lovely Cheryl MacLennan came to town and
we got together to go over the assignments for the
photographers. In that I have covered the Bass
Challenge
for Brady Forseth (of Northwestern Health
Sciences University
) in the passed and know all
those folks, Cheryl plugged me in for this event.
Pray for awesome weather!

This is held on Lake Minnetonka and the Hearing
Foundation thought that this would be a wonderful
addition to the events of the week leading up to
the Gala.

Here's Brady (r) with Mark Zeigler, President of
Northwestern Health Sciences University.



Then, the night of the Gala I will be positioned
on the RED CARPET!! With Bill & Tani Austin.
This is quite an honor for me and I am just so
excited to cover this event.

Originally I thought that Sir Elton John would
be the main performer but this year it is, in fact,
Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood! Tickets are
$1250 (keep in mind this is a fund raiser!)
There will be 1900 people in attendance and the
live auction will be amazingly incredible!
I think I had better pack some Red Bull!

Go HERE to get more information.

Now, I have to share with you some photos from
Boo's visit to see Dr. Rodney Toogood.

Anticipation...



How much do I weigh with just one leg?....



Heart sounds good!



Lungs sound good!



Teeth are......SHARP!!!



Clean bill of health for Boo!

Hilton later today for 1 family and then off
to Becky Chepokas' birthday bash!

No comments: