Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Danza is ready to come home.



I'm going to hit the gym and then run down
to Children's to photograph a homecoming session.
Danza's twin sister, Joely Joy passed away
at Children's in early January but Danza
has been a real fighter and is now ready to go
home and start her life. So exciting.
Thanks Chris Slater for switching around your
appointment with me so that I can fulfill a
request by this family.

Rusty is so funny. At night, when I put him
in the office he sticks his paw out from under
the door and rattles the door back and forth
just like Hobie did when he was a kitten.
It's pretty funny! Then in the morning when
I let him out he stops and it's like he doesn't
know where to go first..again...funny.
I have to get a video recorder!

I actually have a pretty big hair day today so
I'm going to get rolling.

Nicki, are you ready for the city tour this
weekend!? I'm so excited!

No comments: