Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Danza.

Yay! Danza went home yesterday! And I got
to be there for the send off!







Thank you Christa & Randy for allowing me this
wonderful, beautiful, happy opportunity! Danza is
just perfect! A tiny miracle...what joy she will
bring! I'm glad you are keeping that photo that you
had taped to her bed. She will cherish that someday!
You just tell Danza that I told you not to toss it! :)
Keep in touch when you can to all the goings on!
I'll get your images to you soon.

Today I am going to go and sit with a friend who
has recently endured back surgery to break up
her boredom and bring her lunch.

The City Tour that Here's Life Inner City was
putting on this Saturday was canceled. I'm so
bummed. I was looking forward to that. I may
just head down there anyway and shoot in that
now I have a Saturday open...my last free Saturday
for the next 3 months!! YIKES!

I had to miss my PUG meeting last night.
My schedule has been pretty tight. Gary went
down to the Twins game with my brother and I
sat with some cabernet on the porch and watched
American Idol & Dancing with the Stars! big night!
Thanks to TiVO! Quite relaxing. Rusty (who might
start going by the name of "Cheddar") sat with
me the whole time...so cute.

Hey, I have GOT to get going!

No comments: