Friday, May 16, 2008

I HATE COMCAST

There. I said it.
I successfully have NO e-mail now.
Not on my phone, not on my Mac.
I spent an hour with them on the phone
yesterday (in my basement on the first
really nice day of the season) trying
to sort out the issue.

They changed something overnight on
Wednesday and now they tell me that it
is not compatible with my Leopard operating
system....WHAT!!!????

The drama will unfold soon, I can only pray.
I can access my mail remotely (thank goodness for
e-mailanywhere.com)

POP server, IMAP server, incoming, outgoing,
it's really all Greek to me but when it works
I'm in my happy place and when it's not,
well..I'm not.

Alright, now I know a lot of you are wondering
why all the personal stuff lately and not
so much photography...you are not alone.
That said, starting next weekend (Memorial Day
weekend) and running through into September
I am going full on into wedding season.
Every weekend (except for the Starkey Hearing
Foundation Gala the week of June 14th) I have
a wedding to shoot! I'm so excited! So watch
for some gorgeous weddings starting the week
after Memorial Day. It's going to be a crazy
summer!

Now, one last thing today before I sign off.
I have to give a huMONGus shout out to the
Palomino in Minneapolis.

See the cute blonde in the long red dress?



Okay, this is cool...
So this group of like 15 couples took this
fabulous limo to Palomino for dinner before
the prom at International Market Square.
G's date, Zach, accidentally spilled this girl's
drink ALL OVER HER DRESS! OMG!!!!!!!!
Someone from the Palomino (not sure if it was
the manager or the waiter or who) asked her where
she got her dress...she said "Macy's." So he went
to see if they could clean it or something
Macy's replied..."sorry, nothing we can do."
(SHOCKER!!..i hate macy's too!) and so he
bought her another red dress and brought it
back to the restaurant and gave it to her!!
Couldn't get the exact same one, but he got her
another red dress, in her size...can you stand it!?
how aMAzing is that. UnHEARD of customer service!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Palomino!

Gotta go!
2 Hilton Families today.
Sunny 77 today...GORgeous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comcast is the worst i also hate them