Thursday, May 15, 2008

Small world.

So yesterday I decided to send an e-mail
out to my logo designer and friend, Jessica
Rodin, and let her know my plans for my
identity that she created. She checks it out,
clicks on the blog link and up pop all the photos
of Danza and her mom & dad. Not so noteworthy, right?
Well, it turns out that the other mom up in
ICC at Children's, Alicia (who I met while I was there
photographing Danza) and Christa have become
the best of friends as their daughters are about
2 weeks apart and have spent many days and nights
together. I even took a few shots of Alicia,
Christa and Danza together.
Guess what? Alicia is a really good friend of
Jessica's & Tom's ("Boat Tom" for those of you
who have heard about his gorgeous Yacht).
Alicia is also a hairdresser and has been doing
their hair for years and they have just become
great friends and I can tell you from experience
that it's hard for me to even call some of my
clients, "clients" because they have become such
wonderful friendships! WOW, right!?

So now, I ask that you pray for Alicia and her
family as their little girl is still up in ICC
at Children's and they are missing their friends!
Pray for their daughter's continued success and
health so that they, too, someday soon can return
home and start their new normal!

Alicia is on the left...





Another fun thing...Alicia & Christa don't live
that far from one another either...cool, huh?!

Jessica wants to be in the homecoming photos
when Alicia's little girl goes home!! :)

No comments: