Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I missed my Monday.

Memorial Day and Labor Day I get a little
messed up~because Mondays are always my day off.
So, when the world stops to observe those 2
holidays, I lose my day off. Can't get anything
done. Therefore, I march into Tuesday with the
rest of the world and lose a day of office time.
Today is a Packed hair day for me. I have to
forgo all my photography tasks and beautify the
world one client at a time.

Now, I've made attempts in the past to move
away from hair but have just simply caved in
to demand. I love to do hair. Photography and
hair are a terrific marriage of talents and
I'm happy to say that I really enjoy both.
I'm also happy to say that money coming in from
both vocations has afforded me much in my life
and I truly can't think of a better way to
go through life than to do what you love and
get paid for it.

That said, I am going to go forward and keep
Tuesday and Wednesday as all hair days.
The remainder of the week will be filled with
photography. Wedding and Senior season is now
in full swing and I need to utilize Thursdays
right now for portraits. I will on occasion,
allow for some hair on Thursdays so the rotation
will benefit everyone.

No one knows better than me when it comes to
having your hair the way you like it. Mine,
right now, is in a pony. Gary takes me
for granted sometimes..."hey, what's the chance
that I can get a haircut?" I say...
"the chances are always good, I know how to cut
hair and we have a salon in the basement!"

This will be a busy summer for me and I just
want to remind those of you that see me for
hair that you may want to check with my schedule
in advance and book a few weeks out so that
there won't be any disappointments.

Have a great, short week!

No comments: