Monday, May 26, 2008

Emily's birthday shoot in Minneapolis

Oh my gosh, did we have some storms yesterday!
The town of Hugo got hit really hard. A 2 year old
boy was killed. Many homes there were completely
destroyed. The weather here in Minnesota in the
spring is so terribly unpredictable. Hail the size
of GRAPEFRUIT! Incomprehensible.

Despite the crazy weather, Emily and I managed
to get downtown and get back to her home safely.
It got up to 84 here and it was a juicy 84 too.
I showed Emily the 35W bridge construction, the
Lock & Dam system and she hadn't ever seen the
Mississippi River from there either.
We walked along the Stone Arch bridge and of
course we made our, much anticipated, trip to the
painted wall.













Today, Memorial Day 2008, Gary and I are going
down to his brother's home for a family BBQ.
Machie is in town for the weekend from LA and
we haven't seen her since Christmas so I'm
anxious to hear all the stories from her job
at THE ANT FARM in Los Angeles.

I'll be recharging all of my batteries and
getting everything organized for my wedding
next Saturday at the Noerenberg Memorial Gardens.

Happy Memorial Day to all!
OH, and Happy anniversary to Ron & Cindy!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

GREAT shots of Em, she had so much fun! Thanks for taking the time to make her feel so special! We love you Susan!