Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May 28th

Today, actually, marks our 13th anniversary.
Gary and I "hooked up" 13 years ago today.
It was over Memorial Day weekend. WOW!
I think I might smile all day long today!

Lots of hair to do today and then I'm taking
Boo up to the vet for an overnight stay.
I know, I know, it's bad but I'm having
Boo de-clawed. It's totally different now
than it was 12 years ago when I had Hobie
& Katie done so Dr. Toogood sort of talked
me off the "ledge" about the whole ordeal.
I'll miss Boo tonight and tomorrow morning.
He'll be back tomorrow afternoon.

Tomorrow I"m going to head out to Crown College
to take a look around the grounds there.
I've never been there and I want to be
prepared for my Wedding on Saturday. And if
it should rain, the ceremony will take place
there, I want to know where the best place to
do a photo walk will be. No surprises!

No Minnesota Miracles this weekend. That's nice.

Still looking for a home for Boo's sister.



She is a full bred Birman. 13 weeks old.
DARLING!

1 comment:

MeganB said...

Happy Anniversary!

Think you should just leave baby Boo with me for a day- I'll teach him how to bite his nails in no time!

Way to go with the wedding photos. Looks fab!