Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Basilica of St. Mary

I'll be shooting in Minneapolis later today.
First, the ceremony at the Basilica then a
short limo trip to the Walker Sculpture Garden
for a private photo walk with Maria & Nemanja.
I cannot wait to get started. It's been a few
weeks since I've shot a wedding and a few years
since I've shot a wedding at the Basilica.
So be sure to check back next week for some
dazzling images from my day today.

As for yesterday..my gosh, what a beauty.
Got some work done early, then lunch with Gary
OUTSIDE at Champps in Eden Prairie (who by the
way are having a huge patio party on the 6th
of June...Tim Mahoney AND Boogie Wonderland!).



Then off to the Hilton...here's Connor doing
a little BED JUMP for me!



Then off to Becky's birthday party at their home.
We had a little bean bag tourney goin'..it was
great fun. Never underestimate the power of a
simple, childhood game. Well, then you add
adult beverages and it takes the competition
to a whole 'notha' level!!




Steve's secret to holing 4 in a row...
pinch the bag in the middle and toss thusly.
You're so gay, Steve!



Thanks Becky and Steve!

No comments: