Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Four feet.

Yep. My family grew by 4 feet on Monday.
I'm actually still wrestling with his name
but at the moment, it's "Rusty".
He's a happy little guy...he purrs when you
make eye contact!
He's in the office and the elders of the
house are quite curious but I'm keeping
them apart for the time being.

I've not taken one single shot of him yet.
Why? I don't know. He is too cute.

I'm meeting Bjorn today for lunch, finally.
Bjorn is a photographer that belongs to my
PUG group. I'm sure we will solve all the
world's problems today. He and I plan to
work with one another soon...swap 2nd shooting
at an upcoming wedding.

G is coming over today to have me rock her
hair out for Friday's prom! WAIT 'til you see
her dress! It is aMAzing!!!



I can't wait to see this on her.
I'm going over near the Old Log Theatre
on Friday for photos!!


Jacquie, how's the chin? ;)

No comments: