Saturday, May 31, 2008

Prep for an all day wedding.

Wow, everything is charged, packed and
ready to go..even a cooler full of water.
I'll head to Amber's home this morning to
photograph her getting ready then I'll take
her to see John. Then it's off to the races!
Well, the gardens, really. The forecast is
for some late afternoon scattered storms and
I won't have that! Please take a moment to
pray that the weather holds out for us until
at least 5 or 6 pm when we are all safe
inside at the reception out at Crown College.


Boo is home, happy and wants to play.
We have to protect his little tender paws
though, for a couple of weeks. Hobie pawed
at the office door...so cute! He wanted to
see Boo! I'm afraid we have to start all over
with Katie...she hissed at him last night!
Boo sounds like a little tiger cub when he
wakes up and he head butts and kisses you
all over...LOVE him!!

If you went to see Sex and the City last
night for the premiere, I'd love to hear
what you thought. I'm going on Monday.

I'll post some images tomorrow.
Have a fabulous Saturday!!
Oh my gosh...it's June tomorrow!! WOW!!!

No comments: