Friday, May 30, 2008

Boo comes home today.

I can't believe how much I miss my new
little guy! I'll pick him up on the way
home from the gym later this morning.
And believe it or not, I think the elders
miss him too (Hobie & Katie)!

I'll be gone all day shooting a wedding
tomorrow so Gary has agreed to be with
Boo tomorrow...

Here's my sister's new salt water tank.





I am shooting several Bella weddings in
June and the Lab packs keep piling up at
my door! I freelance for Bella and I really
enjoy it. Tomorrow I'll be at Noerenberg
Memorial Gardens and then Crown College for
the reception. I'm excited to meet Amber
and John. I'll be picking Amber up to take
her to see John for their "first glimpse"
at a park near her home tomorrow before we
head off to Orono.

More on them over the weekend.
No Hilton Families today but I am on call
Sunday for NILMDTS.

I hope the sun comes out today. That would
be a nice change from the cool gray skies!

No comments: