Sunday, May 04, 2008

Minnesota Twins Baseball.

Today will mark my 4th annual event with
my buddy, Jim Werdin and his Access Insurance
Agency. He puts together a day of Fun, Family,
Baseball, Food, Silent Auction and a Live
Auction to throw out the first pitch to the
highest bidder with the proceeds going to
the Miracles of Mitch Foundation!
Great people, great cause!

Last night I finally got to say hello to
Sandy (Sam) Puc' (pronounced "puch").
Heather Lombardo and I recruited photographers
all evening from all over the country.
It was amazing and I was so proud to be
a part of such a fabulous organization
representing a priceless, selfless gift.

Sam's presentation was flawless (aside from
the sound issue which they corrected).
She and her team worked fast and furious to
set up & deliver some crazy great ideas,
marketing, posing, equipment, props...it
was all perfect! My mind never wandered and
altho' I was in the front row (with Jason
Thon & Heather...I saved us great seats!),
this went until after 11 and with little
breaks. It was easily one of my top 5 photo
lectures I've ever attended. Seriously!









I have a new friend in my life and her
name is Sam Puc'.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Staja Studios said...

Thanks for the seat and the extra ticket yesterday Sue, I appreciate it. I'm glad you had a good timw, "Sam" was really good.