Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Seis de Maya

Yes, the lesser known Mexican holiday.
(kidding)
But I'm NOT kidding about our new family
member. His name is Rusty. He is a 9 week
old Birman and he is the most handsome
Birman kitten I know!
He came home with me yesterday from my
sister's and this morning Gary called and
said..."is he going home now?" I laughed!
Then he said..."I was just checking."
Boys. They are so stupid sometimes.

Rusty is staying in the office for now
with the door closed so that Katie & Hobie
can know of his presence, just not see him.
Then in a few days I'll open the door and
"expose" the little darling through a gate.
This is what the experts all say is the
best way to introduce a new pet to the
existing ones.

Oh, and just so you don't think that Gary
is against this...When I finally came to
bed last night, Gary had Rusty up in the bed
with him and he wanted him to sleep with us.
That lasted about 10 minutes!
He is just too cute.

I have way too much work to catch up on.
I have to go.....Here are some random shots
from the weekend...





No comments: