Friday, May 09, 2008

23 cent pizza???

Check this out...
Makes me want to go to the gym!
Papa Johns 23-cent pizzas














Today I have a 75th birthday to attend
and I'm also going to do a fashion shoot
with some of the students attending the
Minnetonka High School prom..yummy!
Their big honkin' limo is coming at 7 to
pick them up so I should have some great
light to work with!

(I love coffee!)

Tomorrow I'm going to have the honor of
photographing the Thon family!
Jason & Stacey and their 2 darlings (Ian
& Lauren)..I can't wait!! :)
I'm sure we will go somewhere groovy!

Here are some shots from the Science Museum
the other night at my NACE event.
What a terrific venue!!!










FYI..I won again...a bottle of Cabernet! :)
Next month, NACE celebrates 50 years!
It's being held at the Chambers Hotel.
That's going to be a fun one!!

Rusty is doing grrrrreat! My little motor
boat, I should have named him "tug"...
I still might! :)

No comments: