Thursday, May 22, 2008

On Call...

Today I elected to be placed on the "on call"
list for NILMDTS. This will fulfill me for the
month of May. It really works out great!

James Ryan's mom, Laura, came by yesterday to
pick up the CD & images that I had printed at
WHCC. She said that it's just what she needed!
To get out of the house and drive...a gorgeous
day! It was nice to see her altho' I wasn't so
sure that she should be out driving around
2 days after delivering a baby but she assured
me that she was fine. Here's an image off that CD.



Well, it's kind of official...I will be the new
NILMDTS Coordinator for Minneapolis Children's
and for Fairview Southdale. This means that I will
be the liaison between those hospitals and the
appropriate affiliate photographer to serve the
session. The new "On Call" list makes that job
a whole lot easier! I am so proud to have been
asked to fill this position. And to my family,
friends, clients and therapist ;).....this does
not mean that I will be taking anymore calls to
cover sessions than normal. I just may have to
stop what I'm doing and make some calls. And I
can tell you first hand that this is a small task
compared to the reality that these families are
facing!

Okay, changing gears..here's more shots of Emily
at her Track & Field day...







Today, Boo is going to see Dr. Rodney Toogood.
Yes, that's his real name! We are contemplating
the dreaded "de -claw"...I know...I hate to do it
but...it's just a reality, really. It's no wonder
animals hate the vet! They have these things called
"soft paws"...they are like little Lee Press On Nails
for cats that cap the nail and prevent them from
doing damage. Hey, I've seen Hobie chew is rear claws,
OFF! I don't think that these things could possibly
stay on...ANYway, we're heading in this morning to
talk turkey and do a little blood work. I love him!
The other day, tho', he hopped up in bed and started
to nurse my face...weird, right? pushing my cheeks
and sucking my upper lip....I digress.

My sister is coming over today to help me get my
office organized...this is going to be fun!

OH, be sure to go to the Today show and vote for
Tom & Annie for the Race to the Alter! They are
too cute!

No comments: