Saturday, May 03, 2008

s..l..o..w.. warm up.

As many of you twincitians know,
we had rain of biblical proportions
yesterday. UNbelievable, really.
I'm certain that the lake levels are
up and there are rivers where streams
used to be this morning.
Yesterday was hideous, painful and yes,
soggy. I wore my bright yellow wellies
all day with my jeans tucked in and
I got stopped everywhere I went!
"great boots!"..."I LOVE your boots!"
It was my way of taking a dreadfully
yucky day by the throat and making
it a little brighter....for everyone!

Today I get to meet Sandy (Sam) Puc'.
She is the photographer that started
Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep 3 years ago.
She is in town for her "Bellies & Babies"
tour and will be at the Airport Hilton
(I just call it "my Hilton" now!) from
5-11 tonight. I can't wait to meet her!

Heather called me last night to see if
I would join her in the NILMDTS booth
at the show tonight so I will be in
the booth to answer questions and encourage
other photographers to sign on as affiliates
here in Minnesota.
I'll go in and get a seat up front and
then head to the booth until Sam's
program starts and then I'll head out
during the breaks too. I love the
organization, I love Heather, I can't
wait to meet Sam, I love the Hilton....
I'm just going to be filled with JOY
tonight surrounded by fabulous folks!!

Shocker, it's supposed to be nice tomorrow
and I'll be inside at the Metrodome for
a Twins baseball game! AARRGG!

No comments: