Sunday, May 18, 2008

Birthdays, Food, Friends & Family

I had the best day yesterday.
Well, one of the best. At least the weather
is beginning to take note of the calendar!
For Pete's sake, it's nearly June already
and the Crab Apple trees are just now in
full bloom! GORGEOUS!!! (how about painting
that, Lois!)



Boo-wanting to get at the yellow finch!



So, I go and meet Jason & Stacey and their
2 little darlings for family session yesterday.
Had a great time. Here's a couple of my
absolute favorites...I just love the "real life"
in the two shots below.



Jason's boots stand alone because
he is standing behind me trying to get
Ian & Lauren to engage the camera...not happenin'!




Lauren's sparkling shoes looked so great
against the dandelions (Lauren calls them
"mysteries"...so cute).



Thanks for lunch Thon family!!

***********************************

On to Kathryn's 7th Birthday Tea Party!

OMG! I love to photograph kids....I love to
photograph food...what better assignment than
to be invited to cover a little girls tea party!






Oh, and I love Kathryn. She calls me Aunt Sue.



Happy Birthday Kathryn! We'll do your Birthday
photos very soon!

1 comment:

Staja Studios said...

Love It Sue!!! We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Hope you are having a good day.

- Jason