Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thanks Mike & Barb Miller!

I know I've mentioned Mike recently but I must give them
more props! Mike & Barb own The Hitching Company!
Their farm is up in Forest Lake which is where they
spend most of their "off season" (if you can call it that).
The remainder of the year, they actually have a spot
near 5th & 10th in downtown Minneapolis. How cool is that?

Mike paid me a huge compliment today (we finally got to
speak on the phone). He loves my energy (and this blog~
it's now on his favorites list...."hi Mike & Barb!") and
would like to hook up and do some business together!
So, after Valentine's Day, we are going to get together,
sit down, hammer things out and get their own blog going!
I Can't wait! :)
I added their web site to my "check these out" list...
I'll add their blog when they get that up and going!

Got Jane's Valentine's Day cards ordered today..whew!
A really fun project! Thanks Jane~see you on Feb. 24th!





Well, are you ready?? It's February tomorrow!
I LOVE when the months that end in "ber" & "ary" pass by!

C'mon spring...LET'S GO!!!!!

No comments: