Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Piersak...

CONGRATULATIONS!



Amanda & Mark exchanged their vows yesterday
at 3 o'clock in New Hope and are now husband & wife!

This wedding, for me, was like photographing
a little sister's wedding. I've known Amanda for about
14 years and when shes asked me to be her
photographer I had no idea how intimate this would
be for me. I know all these people! Amanda has
talked about them all for years (I've been styling
her hair all this time!). Now I get to meet them
all and watch a slide show of her growing up and
going into the air force, meet Mark, graduate from
nursing school and see all the hairstlyes roll by.
I was really cool, I can't really describe it...
Her sister, Lori, even incorporated shots that I
took of them for their engagement session at the
very end...I was so proud of her and all she has
done in her life thus far. Amanda has really & truly
become an amazing woman. Congratulations you two.

(Sidebar, they just called and are coming at 1:00 to
have me to cut all of Amanda's hair off.
They leave for Viet Nam tomorrow for 2 weeks!)

Okay, props to Jason for coming along and covering
this wedding with me. He's a great photographer
and has a really fun eye for details and expression.
I'm certain that this won't be the last time that
we work together!
(btw..all your images finally loaded onto my laptop!)

I've got so much more to say but I promised Gary
that I wouldn't sit down here all day today and play
with the images....it's KILLING ME not to!

I'll get to more of the wedding images tomorrow and
share more then...relax and enjoy your sunday.

(Oh, and don't think for a second that I won't
share shots of the before and after of Amanda's
new look!! that'll be forthcoming as well.)

No comments: