Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lisa & Shane.

I met Lisa & Shane last night at the Sofitel in Bloomington.
That may just turn into my new favorite place to meet clients.
Suzanne, who works there, said folks conduct interviews there
and meet there all the time. It's really great!
I guess I just always forget that it's there and that it's
a terrific option!

Well, this couple is having their reception there so I thought
it would be nice to just meet there and take a look at the
ballroom as well. SUPER nice!

This couple has a lot to do in 7 & a 1/2 months and I'm sure
that they would love to cross "find the perfect photographer"
off the list! I enjoyed them thoroughly and would LOVE to be
selected. Lisa had a lot of great questions for me and I love
a bride that goes after what she needs as well as wants.
They leave for Cabo on Saturday and want to make their decision
prior to departure...I'll let you know.

I got an e-mail from Mike at the Hitching Company this morning.
Mike was looking for some images that I shot at Amanda & Mark's
wedding a few weeks ago to put up on his web site.
I sent them off right away so soon they will be appearing on
The Hitching Company's web site! That's so cool.
Mike is going to put a link in for me. Thanks Mike!

Perhaps he'll use this image...



Or maybe this one....



I love this one too!



Moving on, I'm getting a wee bit tired of the cold now.
The 20's make a return appearance this weekend and thank God
for that. I have a wedding this Saturday in St. Paul.

I'm meeting Tanya Villano today to discuss the studio thing.
I really think that we could work well together and I'm
so jazzed about the possibility of studio space!

Then it's on to meet Jane and discuss her selection for her
Valentine's Day card and Party invitation images.

No comments: