Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cool Stuff & Stuffy Cold...

Okay, so there's this article in Time magazine I
just ran across. You can now hire your very own
paparazzi for an evening. Here's the direct link.
WOW!!! Perhaps I will begin to offer that here
in Minneapolis!? ;)

Tonight I'm going to Hazeltine for a dinner with
all the folks that made this year's New Year's Eve
event at the Airport Hilton possible.
From volunteers to Board members...Steve and Becky
Chepokas are hosting an evening to celebrate it's
success. I'll be setting up my big monitor
and showcasing the slide show from the event.


Last night I met with Rick & Nancy. They are getting
married on April 19th. They want me to be their
photographer so we are hammering out details.

Still cold here but not for long, a warm up is on
the way...well, 20's & 30's will be a huge warm up!!

I'm beginning a battle with a bug, a cold bug.
I'm laying low and passing on the dinner tonight.
Just need to rest, I think.
This has been a very busy winter and it's just
caught up with me. I'm not myself.
Well, who the hell am I then??? Even Gary's not
sure who I am these days.
I want to feel this good...



Back to the flannel jammies.....
Sorry Karen.
Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One word: Zicam

Oh ... just a few more words - sorry you aren't up to par. Get well quick!

Love ya, 9