Thursday, January 17, 2008

DEEPER FREEZE!

WoW! Could it get any colder? YUCK!

Now I know what your thinking...
"Sure Sue, you work out of your home,
and rarely get outside."
(That's totally true!) but that doesn't
change the fact that it is just insanely
cold out!

I got a response back regarding my blast
about my e-mail woes from my uncle Mike
and his wife Peggy yesterday. That was so
fun! I hope that they check my blog from
now on to see what everyone is up to!
Growing up, once my youngest brother Mike
was born, we referred to my uncle as
"Big Mike" and my brother, of course, was
"Little Mike"...we were so clever back then!
Uncle Mike was the middle son in my dad's
family and I'm the middle in mine. a good bond.

I JUST got word that Scott & Jacquie, late
last night, made a horrificly selfless
decision to put Lucius down. I could not
even speak the words to tell Gary when he
walked in this morning (he had an early
morning PT appointment-his first one).
Please pray for my friends as they grieve
the loss of their beautiful doberman, Lucius.





We will all miss him.

No comments: