Monday, January 21, 2008

Third 'Tynes' the charm...

I just wanted to write that before anyone else did!
As soon as he ran to the field to make the field
goal attempt, I said "3rd times the charm!"
And when he actually made it I said, "wow!...get it?
"3rd 'Tynes' the charm!!" I'm so demented!
Gary just gave me "the look"...like..."you...
are weird...and need serious help." "HA!", I said,
"You just wish you had thought of it first!!!
I just know that the headlines will read that in
the morning.......(9:30pm Sunday night)

Now it's 3:30 in the afternoon and we JUST got our
Comcast running again. I'm beginning to think that
they are not all that! I mean, I haven't had much trouble
with them, it's just that when we do it seems to
be a major ordeal!! That's frustrating.
So, again...if you have tried reaching me via this
blog or by e-mail today, please re-send your
correspondence. sorry.....AGAIN!!! Technology,
the 'ol love/hate relationship!

visited with Stacey, Lauren, Ian and Lauren's friend,
Reese, this afternoon. The roads are horrendous!
The little snow that we did get today is really
causing some major trouble. I'm glad to be home!

Gary is barking at me to get back to my taxes so
I must go and be the good wife...
Tomorrow evening, I"m meeting with Rick & Nancy
at the Airport Hilton to discuss their April 19th
2008 wedding.

Before I go, check this out.
A photo of my brothers and I from like '65.
Hey, "rule of thirds" has nothing to do with
how many subjects are in the picture!!!!! :)



Perhaps our folks just had a new floor laid
and wanted a picture of it and decided to
throw us in the picture too. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't they just THE cutest little kids?? And - if YOU had that floor, would you want to show it off? No way. I'm afraid it was just "user error" with the camera!

Nine