Friday, February 01, 2008

9th annual Healthy Life Expo 2008

I just got tickets to this year's Healthy Life Expo.
I'm going to go with my trainer, Sherrie Carnicle and her 4yr old
daughter, Hailey later on today. Sherrie knows that
I competed in natural body building about 10 years
ago and wants me to reconsider doing it again..UGH!
It's such hard work. No one will hang out with you
because you can't eat or drink anything normal and
the work outs are insane not to mention working on
a posing routine all while trying to conduct your
business...it's CRAZY!!



And you thought you knew me! :)
Sherrie is an awesome trainer and a fierce competitor.
While I have no plans to compete, I will continue
to weight train...I really love it.
When she gets her blog up and running (I'm going to
help her get one started), I'll pass on the address
as she plans to include nutritional information
and training tips...it'll be a GREAT blog!

Happy February 1st!!

Oh, fyi...I took 3rd AND I won "best poser"!

No comments: