Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain....



Got to Arizona and it was pouring rain!
lots of flooding around the area as the water
really has nowhere to go.

Oh, our rental car is one of the newer
Dodge Chargers...a pretty cool looking car!
not much under the hood, but who cares, right?

Headed to Fountain Hills for a little lunch
and a look at the "fountain"...it shoots like
200 feet into the air ~ mighty impressive.
Yesterday, however, apparently when the winds
reach 10 mph or more it won't go...bummer.

I did manage to get a shot of it before it quit,
I'll post it later.

We had a nice dinner with Dean & Lois at the
house and then off to their friend Felice's
casita..it's so cute.

Weather is sunny and should hit about 60, not bad.
I talked to the vet today, Hobie is doing good.
Not so much for my sister, Anne...
When she went to pick him up yesterday to deliver
him to the vet (purely for boarding purposes),
she chased him for 40 minutes. The really
funny thing was that she had her polar heart
rate monitor on 'cuz she was going to the gym
afterwards and her watch started beeping!!!
wrangling Hobie around got her to her target
heart rate!!! soooo funny..

A little hot tub this morning and breakfast
here at the house. I left my laptop at home
so I am sitting at Dean's control center here
on Pima Trail!! :)


Well, more later.
Have a great day!

No comments: