Thursday, January 24, 2008

Celeb 4 a day....

So get this~
I contacted the folks at Celeb 4 a day yesterday
and I asked them "why not Minneapolis?" and they replied
that they would be on the Today Show this morning.
I set my DVR to record last night so as not to forget.
I woke this morning & had received a note from Tania Cowher
(C4D) and she wrote that they got bumped, most likely due to the
untimely death of Heath Ledger.
They will be on the Today Show this Friday morning.
I"m looking forward to watching the segment! Please tune
in on Friday! Food luck Tania!!


Okay, seriously, this must be the last day of sub-zero
temps or I am no longer going to be held responsible for
my actions! Last night was the coldest night in forever!
High of 13 is expected today. At least the sun is out, right?

Cold update...I slept for and hour & a half between clients
yesterday, then I slept for 2 & half hours around 4
when I was done for the day, then went to bed at 11 and
slept until just after 8. So, FYI? I now answer to the name
of Rip Van Winkle too. I'm working on the beard. ;)

Now, are you a cat fan? Well, I have a treat for you
today...I have a client who has forwarded me the url for
this woman in Germany who attaches a camera to her cat's
neck and it takes a photo every 15 seconds...cool, right?
Click here for the cat's photos.

Huh, if I put one on either of my cats, I'd
get comforter, comforter, comforter, butt, paw, food,
comforter, ceiling, ceiling, ceiling, floor, stairs
hallway, litter box, hallway, stairs, comforter!
Not sure my cats are ready for YouTube just yet! LOVE them.

Remember the "House of Fun & Fur"? I'm going back there
tomorrow to shoot some Valentine's Day images with her
furry friends! Gonna be sooo fun!

bye.

oh, mom, I'll get some Zicam on your recommendation!

No comments: