Saturday, January 26, 2008

Return to the House of Fun & Fur...

Hi everyone!
I was requested to return to Jane's home and shoot
images for her upcoming Valentine's Day greeting card
and party invites. WOW! this was no ordinary shoot.







Missing in action was one of my favorite cats, Betty.
This was not her bag. Here she is from a previous session.



Never a dull moment at the House of Fun & Fur!!





Lois, Thank you for sending me the Cat book!
The one you sent me is signed to you, however.
I'm wondering if you sent me yours by mistake?
I love it! It's FABulous!!!

Tonight I am going to a party of hairdressers!
These are always fun and it's been so long since
I'be been a member of this particular group that
I'm just chompin' at the bit to get there!
Mark, my friend and colleague of many years in the
hair industry, has sold his salon (Metropolis Salon & Spa)
to one of the guys that rents there..Paul. Great guy!
I helped start that salon almost 16 years ago!
But when I moved my clientele to my home almost 10
years ago, I never looked back. I miss the hustle
& bustle every once in a while but I wouldn't trade
it for what I am doing now.
Working from my home has allowed me to foster my
love and passion for and grow my photography business.
It's just been FABulous!!

I'll be bringing the Mark 3 along and shoot the
party for Mark & his wife, Tristin.

No comments: