Tuesday, January 15, 2008

deep freeze....

Luck has been on our side, here in Minnesota,
this winter. Mild temps have been mighty
pleasing thus far.
However, the wheels just fell off...
single digits here in the metro and surrounding
areas are predicted perhaps through the rest
of January. Can't say I love it.

Gary had his appointment with a Cervical Spine
guru here in Minneapolis this morning.
The good news/bad news is that he will not
be needing surgery...YAY!! This should resolve
itself in time. Couldn't be happier about that!
The bad news is that there is no "quick fix" for
him. He will begin a long series of physical
therapy appointments on Thursday morning.
Thanks for all your prayers regarding Gary's
health and well being.

I'm going to go down to Forepaugh's in St. Paul
this week, I'm shooting a wedding there on February 2
for a really great friend of the family.
Such good friends that not only will I be their
photographer, but also my mom's date! :)

Lot's of hair this week.
Nicki's birthday on Saturday.
My cousin Kim & her son, Orion arrive today
from Missoula.
Kiki & Mike may have their daughter this week!!

Try to stay warm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, watch it with the "this is what @#$% looks like " ! this year unless of course, you get a fabulous pic of me!
Nicki.