Friday, January 25, 2008

Love old photos???

Kindra just shared this with me and I also placed a link
on Gary Fong's blog today too...he's been posting vintage
photos that he's taken in years past and I just HAD to
put it up...it' just too figgin' hilarious!
So, go to the bathroom and bring back some kleenex cuZ
this is going to make you both cry AND pee your pants!
List of the Day is the name of the blog and this particular
entry is from last September...enjoy.

Tired of all the catalogs you get in the mail?
Are you on all sorts of mailing lists for them?
Well, this is your lucky day. If you missed it the
other day, the Today show ran a segment on ridding
yourself and your mailbox of all your unwanted
catalogs. It's not enough to just toss them in your
recycle bin...that just saves paper. Go to this (Catalog Choice) web
site and follow along to stop each catalog from being
mailed to you and you can save much more.
Save the catalogs that are sent to you because you will
need to enter the #'s off the mailing labels.
(Yes mom, you can still get your "Repulican Collectible"
catalog!~kidding!)

Meeting with Jane this morning. I'll be posting images
from that shoot tomorrow.

Meeting with a bride & groom next Tuesday at the Sofitel
in Bloomington for their September '08 wedding
(Thanks Tanya).

I have 2 new Bella Pictures weddings on the books for this
year and I'm just ramping up for the '08 season!
It's gonna be a great year!

Thanks to Anna S. for inviting me to her play/musical
last night at Eden Lake school. The 5th graders there
sang songs about pride, differences in people and loving
who you are...it really touched me. The message is the
same no matter the age! Thanks again. I got some great
shots and I'll post them later as well.

The warm up begins in Minnesota..FINALLY!!!
US skating championships are being held in St. Paul
this weekend! Cool!!

Have a great Friday!

No comments: