Sunday, January 27, 2008

Disappearing act...

I'm not sure what exactly happens to images on my blog.
From time to time an entire post of photos just plain
disappears! All I can really do is go back in and re-
place them. Cut & paste is of no use. It's really a
downer. The shots from the House of Fun & Fur were so
much fun that I've just decided to put a couple up on
today's entry instead of fixing yesterday's...you know,
'push forward' let the past go! ;)

So, here goes...

This is the very handsome, Ringo...and oh,
yea, he's not real excited about the pink collar.



But he loves me. He kept running and jumping into
my tripod bag...it was pretty funny...like it was his
safe place.




Here is the newest addition to the house, Daisy...



And the hostess with the very, very mostess, Jane..



Gary and I are going to spend the afternoon together.
We have decided that we will go see Juno finally and
then hit an early dinner.

Supposed to almost it 40 today and tomorrow.
So much for the ice sculpture contest at the St. Paul
Winter Carnival
!

No comments: