Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Past...

Sorry, you MUST go to this blog!
TACKY CHRISTMAS YARDS!

Sometimes I can't help but look up some of
the blogs on Blogger's "blogs of note" list.
This one's pretty funny!

If you've ever wondered why people lay a
string of lights on a hedge or put so much
stuff out you can't even see the house,
or if you just like to chastise folks for bad
holiday displays...this site is for you!
They give citations for labeled offenses!
Some suffer (incur) many offenses.
Be sure to check it regularly next holiday season!
Heck, I may even place it on my "check these out"
list off to the right of my entries.....

Now onto the event of yesterday, Amanda's new
do! With Mark's assistance, together, we
transformed her! Check out the slide show!



Here they are together outside my home.
Off they go on their new life together.
Have a safe trip to Viet Nam & back!
I'll have some proofs by the. :)

No comments: