Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Republican National Convention 2008

OMG! Talk about being blessed...
While in Phoenix, I received a call from
Kim Martin with the RNC.
She is looking for qualified photographers
to handle upcoming events in Minneapolis.
She was given my name and number by the
lovely Heather at Starkey...I LOVE her!

This fall I was wondering to myself...
"How can I get involved with the RNC?...
Who do I know?...There's got to be a way."

Well, I'll keep you posted.
Good things come to good Republicans who wait!
I think that's how that goes, right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACQUIE!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAN!!
Dean turns 80 today and we are heading over to
SKYE, a really cool restaurant that
opened about a year ago here in the west valley.
I took some shot of it inside and out yesterday
and I will post them later as Gary and Dean are
working with Glen on the other computer and
(via my apple phone) and I can't access the images
that I loaded on there yesterday.

Yesterday Gary and I bummed around for bit
and hit the Luke Air Force Base and met
up with a couple of gentleman that were watching
the F-18's come in and out...so we joined them
and I took out my 70-200 2.8 L lens and shot away!
I got some FABulous shots of these sexy~Top Gun
aircrafts! WOW!~ Loud and right over head as we
were able to sit just of the end of the entrance to
the runway...SUPER cool!







We got the Apple TV up and running and
now Gary and I are going to head out
and take a look at some homes near here.
We've been talking about coming down for
a month next winter...wouldn't THAT be
somethin'!!!

Have a great day!

No comments: