Saturday, January 05, 2008

whose better than me today???

check this out...i grabbed this off my
Quitnet page~

My Stats:
Your Quit Date is: 5/5/2003 12:00:00 PM
Time Smoke-Free: 1705 days, 22 hours, 28 minutes and 39 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 34119
Lifetime Saved: 8 months, 20 days, 15 hours
Money Saved: $6,824.00

I quit smoking nearly 5 years ago!
Pretty amazing...Yay me! :)
On the anniversary day each month QuitNet
sends out a notice of accomplishment that
starts out..."Whose better than YOU today?!"
I like that....I like it ahlat (dumb & dumber)

Well, if you didn't notice, I posted a blog
late last night so check the one that's
just below when your done reading this one.

Today, I get to relax.
Gary and I have no plans. Feels so good.
Except that I almost feel like i must
be forgetting something....I MUST have to
be somewhere, right?
Nope, I triple checked. wheeeew!

I may dive into a new book that I got as
a gift from my friend Jacquie (notice that I
am beginning to capitalize for 2008!)
Anyway, it's called Chazown (pronounced
khaw-ZONE), from the Hebrew, meaning a dream,
revelation or vision...I'm intrigued!



Heck, I may save it for the plane...

My amaryllis bulb that I received from
Gary's mom on Thanksgiving had opened~
I think about a bloom a day this past week.
I missed the opening of each of them but
now it sure looks lovely... Thanks Bonnie!
I hate it when I'm too busy to even SEE
the flowers, let alone smell them!



Here's some fun from New Year's Eve at the
Airport Hilton in Bloomington, MN....

Check out the gorgeous ballroom at the Hilton!





Don Shelby was our Emcee for the night.



This is Kyle...he joined us this year.



Here's Kyle a couple years back at one of
the MiracleKids Triathlon in Chanhassen.
He was going through treatment at the time
and was attending the event as a VIP!!
I'm so glad you were there on New Year's Eve!



This is the gal that won the "birthday raffle" bike!



And the balloon drop at midnight!!

No comments: