Friday, January 11, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggity jig!

Wow!
Why is it that when you return from a trip
it's as if you never left? weird.

Thank you Jacquie, thank you Scott,
thank you Susie & Kip...And Anne for
all assisting with our special needs cats!
All is well and Hobie & Katie are already
fighting...good sign.

Dean & Lois, we are going to get to work
on going for a month next year and to all
of our cat wanglers out there..no worries,
we'd bring them along! :) wheeeew!

Prepping for Amanda & Mark's wedding (1/12),
returning e-mails and phone calls.

I'm going to finish all the New Year's Eve
shots today as well and get them up somewhere.
Smugmug...Pictage...not sure at this point.
I want a clean slate when I get back from
the wedding tomorrow.

I am looking forward to this wedding.
I just adore Amanda and she sooo deserves a
perfect day! She'll get it! :)



Make the most of your Friday!!!


(p.s. how's lucius??)

No comments: