Saturday, January 12, 2008

babystology.com

Okay, how cool is this?
I found this on Jessica Strickland's
blog...



Just got news that the little darling's
head is not down. If she doesn't adjust
herself by this coming Thursday, her Dr.
is going to move her manually and this
procedure has been know to do 3 things...
1.)break her water.
2.)cause kiki to go into labor.
3.)if her heads NOT down they may do
a c-section the following day.

So, by all rights I could have another
niece on my hands by next Friday.
That IS, if baby Lola doesn't get her
rear in gear!! ;)

I of course, just pray that Kiki is
comfy and Lola is okay!
Oh, and for the record, they are not
naming her Lola, that's just what we have
all be calling her! ;)

This morning I'm heading down to the
salon that Mandy is having her hair
done at. I so wanted to go to the
rehearsal but it was not meant to be.
No worries tho'.

Today (and last night) we are getting
the most beautiful coating of snow.
This will make the bride VERY happy!
I hope she remembers to bring an umbrella!
It's like a fresh winter~wonderland
outside. This will make for some really
terrific photos!

Have I mentioned that Mandy is going
to come over tomorrow morning and have
me cut all of her hair off!?
They are headed to Viet Nam for their
honeymoon (Mark's family is from there)
to meet family and travel and it's
sooo hot there, she doesn't want to
bother with it.
Brave girl ya got there, Mark! ;)

I'm gonna run, the snow thing could
be tricky as well as pretty!

I'll post some images early next week.
(I made a promise to Gary for 2008
I would not work on Sundays...not at
the computer anyway.)
Wish me luck with that!! :)

No comments: