Saturday, February 02, 2008

Lexi & John's Wedding Day

Good morning everyone!
Today Alexis & John are getting married.
Lexi (as she is called), is the eldest daughter
of my mom's best friend, Judy, who died nearly
2 years ago. Judy's presence will be felt today.

This is Forepaugh's....





This will be a small ceremony in a very unique setting
with just immediate love attending.

I stopped out at the Apple store to pick up a couple
of things yesterday and saw my friend, Charlie.
Charlie helped me with my iPhone purchase in December
and is the greatest!
I love how you just stand in the middle of the store and
he rings you up with his hand held device and asks if
you want the receipt e-mailed to you. It's just such
a breath of fresh air to shop there...personal attention,
fast service, no bull.
Charlie even offered to place my new static screen on my
iPhone for me...I hear it's tough. He made it look easy.





Thanks Charlie! I'll see you again. Seriously, ask for
Charlie when you go in...

Jane's Valentine's Day cards arrived yesterday
and they look FABulous! I suggested to Jane that we
go with the "pearl" cardstock at WHCC and it
absolutely MAKES the card POP! LLLLLOOOOVVVVE them!
I hope she sends me one! ;)

Say, I did not end up going out to the Health Expo
with Sherrie. I just couldn't do it. Too much on my
plate. I apologized to her and told her that I would
attend the function next Saturday at Jefferson.
More on that later.

Ummmm, oh yea...cute story I MUST share with you before
I close out today's entry.
The other day, My sister in law, Kiki we call her,
along with her mom, decided it was time to take Owen
to see the hospital where Reese will be born so
they packed up and drove out to Woodbury and sat
through what they hope to be the final weekly visit
(She's due on the 6th and everything is looking good).
Now, keep in mind that Owen will be 3 at the end
of March and they have talked a lot about his new
sister, Reese, her room is ready and he understands
some of what is going to happen.
So, the 3 of them leave the hospital and head for
the car and Owen says...."Reese didn't come."
I just think that is soooo funny! Love you Owen.

Happy anniversary Sue (Kindra's mom) & Jesse!!!!

Saw this on Gary Fong's blog today....I like it.
...John Lennon said it best, "man plans, and God laughs". My life really changed when I saw the bumper sticker that said, "Since I gave up hope, I feel much better." ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all the wedding photos!

Here's a blog you might find interesting:
patfish@blogspot.com

(It's extensive - so plan some time.) She's a conservative, pet loving, "with it" Gramma. :

9