Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Engagements...

I forgot to post some images from my Bella Pictures
engagement session from Super Bowl Sunday....

I've enjoyed working for Bella Pictures on the
Wedding front and this was my first engagement session.

We met at the Mall of America at Lego Land.
From there, we just kind of hopped around~looking for
some spots that weren't completely taken over by
guests of the park or under construction. Not an
easy task that day!!
We tore it up for about an hour and below are a
few of my faves. Now, these are just mine to play
with and do as a choose as they really belong to
Bella Pictures but that's part of the fun for me.
Go out, meet some fabulous couples and photograph
them and turn the rest over to Bella.
There are similar operations, here in Minneapolis,
like Camelot & Bella Gala. Please don't misunderstand
my focus here, I LOVE to deliver all my own work and
throughout the year I do plenty. It's just a nice
departure from time to time to attend weddings at
new venues and meet other photographers without
all the added deadlines. THAT said...here's Anne & Alan.











Anne & Alan are getting married this June here in
Minneapolis. I secretly want to shoot their wedding
as well! :)

No comments: