Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blogger is limiting

I have just been made aware that the images that
I post (and it's been the same for almost 2 years),
are too large and that's why they keep disappearing~
much to my dismay and surprise as you can imagine.
So in the future I will size them more appropriately
so that they don't keep leaving those lovely little
boxes, lines, "?" and such. Noted.

Okay, so last night I joined a bunch of my PUG folk
in a little "shoot & share", if you will.
We met at Excelsior's Mount Calvary Church on 19 in
the sanctuary and flopped into the pews and began
discussing our approaches to shooting ceremonies.
Everything from settings to where we like to position
ourselves and what light modifiers we prefer.



Then Stacey & Jason posed as Bride & Groom and
we made a few test runs...



And then shared our shots with one another.
It was great fun...REALLY!



Then we headed down Water St. to Jake O'Connor's
for a little late bite & some libations and more
discussion. It was really nice to get out of the studio
and have that field trip feeling we had when we were
kids..only no bus, and instead of cookies & milk we
got to have wine, beer, mini filet mignon sandwiches
and really good chicken tenders!! ;)

I posted a similar entry on my PUG blog this morning.

Here's more images from my trip to Mexico with my
sister's family last March...

Ben's version for Bed Jump



This became a nightly ritual (Thanks Pete!)






Ben leading the way down 5th Ave...



Ben, Emily & Amanda..Can't wait for all the
new fun we're gonna have this year!!!
Let the fan games begin!!

No comments: