Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm soooo over the COLD!

This has been one of the strangest winters I have
ever experienced. Maybe because I'm getting older
and less tolerant, true, but seriously the roller
coaster of temperatures is making me MAD!
I also think that the closer I get to a sunny, warm
vacation the crazier I can feel too...agreed?
I mean, c'mon, 40 degrees one day and then 40 below
the next...We still cram a beach towel up against
the front door, lay the foyer rug on top of that
and then I rest Gary's big 'ol Timberlands on top
of that...and the frost STILL covers the door frame
at the bottom...I'm over it.

Let's find a happy place...







I'll be going to Cabo with my sister and her family
2 days after I get back from Playa with Gary...spoiled?
No. A long overdue reward for myself. Wedding season is
fast approaching and I'll be running like crazy after
I get back.

Emily will be old enough to scuba this trip...I wonder
if she'll give it a go this time?
Here's Scuba Sue...



Scuba Ben...



And Emily, who was my inspiration for doing it!



Here's a shot that Jimbo took of us last year.
My favorite time of day down there, the colors are
just so gorgeous at dusk! LOVE the full moon too.



That's enough.

I"m taking Gary in for his cortisone shot this morning.
Pray that this is going to do the trick.
Altho' Gary has been feeling much better~he's not 100%.
That's gonna take awhile. But in the meantime, shrinking
the "jelly" between his C6 & C7 should hopefully lessen
the pinched nerve stuff..tingling etc...
I'll bring my camera! Gary loves it when I bring my camera!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I agree, this cold stuff is for the birds! Well, maybe not even the bird....the polar bears! I CAN'T wait!!! 24 days and counting!