Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm getting PUBLISHED!

I shot a wedding for Bella Pictures last August
and they submitted it for editorial consideration
to The Knot. Now the Knot wants to run it in the
Fall/Winter 2008 The Knot Weddings ~Minnesota
as a Real Wedding Story!

Yes, imagine my shock when I was out to lunch
with my friend talking about getting published
and I got this e-mail on my iPhone right then
& there! WOW! I'll be posting more on that for
sure as the issue hits the stands!
Here's a few shots from that day...







At that same lunch, my friend Jacquie informed
me that one of my images that I shot at an
Urban Ventures event (Colin Powell Center Grand
Opening) last summer will be published in their
annual report (Jacquie is a board member for them).
I'm getting a byline! Super cool!



I actually think it might even be this one...



Lastly, I got the call from Cheryl McClennan.
She was the coordinator for all the photographers
at last year's Starkey Gala. This year I'll be
available for the Gala itself and that's gonna
be VERY cool! Sir Elton John will be performing!
If any of my photographer friends are interested
please send me an e-mail as you never know how
many they are looking for. They have so many
events leading up to the Gala. This year it's the
week of June 9th with the Gala on Saturday the 14th.









I forgot to post this image from the other night.



Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

Anne said...

OMG!!! I LOVE that moon pic!
Congrats on getting published,
thats really great.

Staja Studios said...

Congrats Sue! Have fun in Mexico, and remember the worm will kill ya!

- Jason