Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My apologies...

I missed making an entry yesterday!
I'm so sorry. Things just got out of hand.
I know I have loyal readers and seriously, I know
what it's like to keep checking and keep checking
to see if an entry has been made.

Xanga has a subscription button that allows you,
the subscriber, to automatically receive a note
saying that an entry has been made and actually
sends you the feed..cool, right?
Well, currently, Blogger does not offer that.
Bummer.

ANYway,
Did you caucus last night? I didn't. I wanted to.
Someone had to vote for McCain, right?
My neighbor, Jacquie and her daughter, Abbey, were
headed out last night and she said she'd vote for
Hillary for me...HA! In case you are not in the know...
I actually have cat nip toys for my cats that
are Hillary dolls. They are so funny. She has a
book in her hand that reads "It takes a village...
to do my hair." Pretty funny, right!? :)
Well, let's just say that this toy has seen better
days! Check 'em out at FAT CAT.

Still working on both weddings.
Finished up my Fairview Southdale NILMDTS session
and I'm just waiting to get the prints back from WHCC.
I had to re-order Jane's invites due to an over site
on my part....so sorry Jane, they'll be here today!
Sales tax due yesterday and I needed to sort that out.
I wanted to head out to Woodbury to see Reese who
arrived on Monday afternoon but I'll do that today
with my mom. So more photos of Reese to come!

Tonight I have a NACE meeting over near Tanya's studio.
I always look forward to those!

Mike Miller..THANK you for all you are doing for me!
You have much on your plate this Valentine's season
and I appreciate that you are taking time out of your
schedule to b a "cheerleader" for me and my business.
You are amazing! Go McCain! ;)

Here's a couple shots from Lexi & John's wedding in
St. Paul last weekend at Forepaugh's (FYI, the scoop
is that ghosts live there...very cool!)








Oh, and Nedved's did the flowers and they were
amazing! I have their card and I'll post the information
later. They are in St.Paul off West 7th. GREAT people!!

I'm off to see Reese!!!!!

(Gary is having his injection done on Monday!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McCain?
Explain.
9