Friday, February 08, 2008

Bob Davis.

If you don't know Bob, you should.



I've mentioned he and his wife, Dawn, before
so they are no strangers to this blog ("hi Dawn!").
I stole this photo off of their la Storia foto blog.

Well, I ordered his DVD and I am so excited
for them and I'm looking forward to seeing the
final product as Dawn has shared some of the
footage from it during the process of creating it.
It's pretty cool.

Moving on....

This is my brother giving his new daughter, Reese,
an eskimo kiss at the hospital on Monday.







I'm heading to the Hilton this afternoon to greet
2 cancer families. A 2 year old boy and a 7 year
old boy (different families).
They'll be checking in for their "Minnesota Miracle"
weekend...free of charge. This is the first 2
families of 2008. Unfortunately, this will be the
first of many but what the Hilton provides along with
the Miracles of Mitch Foundation it allows these
families a little "time-out" from the cancer.
It fills my soul to see these cancer kids get
excited about their hotel stay. The smiles are priceless!
I especially love it when they allow me to accompany
them up to their rooms and witness them opening the
door to all the balloons and gifts...sometimes, if
they are in the mood and healthy enough I get them
to jump on the bed with their friends and siblings!
That usually doesn't take much coaxing! ;)



Well, back to editing.
Make the very most of your day today.

No comments: