Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another sub~zero day!

I feel like we have had like 7 winters this year!
It's supposed to warm up again by the weekend.
I'll believe it when I feel it!

I'm working with Image Quix to see if they will
make for a nice alternative to Pictage for my
online proofing. First up, Amanda & Mark's wedding.
If I get the okay, and things go well, I'll post
information so that you all can go check it out.
I'm kind of excited to try something different.
Change is good! Plus, if it ends up costing me less,
I'll pass on the savings!

I'm beginning to work on Lexi & John's wedding images
from February 2nd. I hope to have those finished
before we leave next Tuesday.



Here's Lexi's boy, Owen...



Her sister's kids Zach & Ava..





Then I'll try to get to my taxes. Bad wife, BAD WIFE!!!

I have 2 cancer families checking in this Friday
but I may just have to pass on going. Karen, just
a heads up on that one. Trying to get out of town
is taking it's toll!

Talked to Cory Barton yesterday.
We are going to get these changes to my web site
rolling, FINALLY!! I am SO excited for that to happen!

Emma Conrad's birthday is this Thursday!
Happy Birthday, EARLY!! I'm afraid I might forget!! :)

I booked Nancy & Rick's wedding for April 19th.
Jason Stenvold is going to come along and shadow.
Looking forward to that!

Gotta run...stay warm!

Jacquie, Friday @ 11, right?

No comments: