Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary Anne & Pete!



Last night Anne & Pete (my sister & her husband)
went to Redstone in Eden Prairie for dinner and then
called us and I told them to c'mon over (they were out
celebrating their 12th wedding anniversary).
So they braved the elements and granted my request.
It was about 9 below zero and wind gusts to like
30+ miles per hour taking what little snow we got
yesterday and blowing it into 2 foot, rock hard,
snow drifts! We were doing absolutely nothing, and by
nothing, I mean nothing...NASCAR Bud Shootout and
Willy Wonka (the one with Johnny Depp...so weird.)~
Hey, quality time is totally overrated!
Pete thought we were kidding...NOT!

Earlier in the day, I picked up Sherrie at Fitness 19
and we drove to Valleyview Middle School (um, yea,
NOT Eden Prairie...Bloomington. And it was snowing
and blowing so bad and the roads were pretty awful.
We made it there just fine and RAN in!

This was a Posing Seminar for NPC athletes competing
in the upcoming Gopher State, Northland and one other
show, I can't remember which. Anyway, Ken "Flex" Wheeler
was there and WOW, altho' he's retired, he knows the
business and was there to give insight & tips for posing
to those preparing for upcoming NPC shows I was amazed
at how funny he was!



Chris Bongiovanni was there and I went up and said
hi to Chris. I wasn't sure that she would remember me
but she did. It was fun seeing them both and I want to
thank Sherrie Carnicle for asking me to come along.
It seems like just yesterday that I was training for my show.

Here are a couple of "figure" athletes (Chris is far right)~



And here are two bodybuilding athletes 8 weeks out
from their shows...

No comments: