Thursday, February 21, 2008

Playa, Playa, Playa, Playa....

Sometimes it helps to visualize yourself somewhere.
Especially when it's been as cold as it has around here.
"Nasty" is s good word to describe the weather lately.
"Bitter" works, so does @^!*^@^*#%*%&$##!!!!
I seriously don't know what we would talk about in
Minnesota if it weren't for the CRAZY weather.
I mean, what do you suppose they talk about in Hawaii?
(perhaps Sue & Jesse could help me out there!)

Well, what I know for sure is that we leave this
wonderful winter tundra on Tuesday for a week and
we will be exchanging white snow for white sand.
THAT I can handle...I can't wait to bitch about the
heat & the blowing sand! tee hee.

Jimbo took this one last year..



This I shot a couple of years ago..



And this is Lunata. Nicki & I stayed there
several years ago. Gary and I will stay there
this year. It's on the 5th Ave.~10 rooms, sooo cute!



That first photo reminds me....I took some shots
of the eclipse last night. I'll post them tomorrow.
If I remember!! ;)

(p.s. I fixed the photo of Carol on yesterday's blog.)

No comments: