Sunday, February 17, 2008

Skiing? Me?



I'll admit, it's been about 6 years since I have
been skiing. Gary and I used to make the trek out
to Keystone, Vail, Beaver Creek & A Basin each
winter to enjoy some "real" mountains. We always
had a great time! Turns out, I'm a darn good skier!
Once I get in a groove, there's no stopping me!

Here's a shot of Gary and I at the back bowls at
Keystone in Colorado.



Today Pete and I are taking Ben, Emily & Amanda
skiing over at Highland Hills. Ben is a seasoned
snow boarder and for Emily & Amanda, this will be
their first ski experience. We all leave for Mexico
in a couple of weeks, we'd all better take it easy!
We'll be good Anne!

I bought a big package for the kids for Christmas
and we thought we'd better try to make it out some-
time soon so, today is the day!

Here's some shots of Dr. Joanna Perkins and her boys
Nick & Alex. I met them over the lunch break at the
Airport Hilton. The MOMF was holding a retreat there
and this was as good a time as any to start taking the
board member portraits. 3 down, 10 to go!

Thanks Jason Stenvold for coming along and lending
your backgrounds. These are great!







Well, I'd better get a move on if I want to get these
boots cleaned up....I hope my ski pants fit!! :]

1 comment:

Anne said...

The kids had so much fun!!!
Thank you so much. Can't wait to see the pics. Love and hugs from your SQS