Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl Sunday..

Well,
I just watched the Giants eek out a victory against the
Patriots. Great game.
Spent 3/4 of the game at Ron & Cindy's ~ totally impromptu.

Commercials, if you missed any, can be seen at MySpace.
My favorite? the ETrade ones with the baby....OMG!!
Especially the 2nd one with the clown! It KILLED!

I'm pooped, a very long day and I will have more time
to post tomorrow.

Had fun at the MOA with Anne & Alan (engagement photos).

Ran to Linden Hills afterwards to drop off Jane's cards.
She let me keep 2 for my records...they are completely
fanTAStic so I just had to have them!

Sorry your boy didn't win, Gemma.
But at least Tom Brady gets to wallow in his self pitty
with Gisele Bundchen.

Dean & Lois, perhaps your town can get back to normal!

Good night.

Nicki, coffee tomorrow, Tuesday or Wednesday?

No comments: