Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Mom's new room.

Good news...
My mom is in her new room. They moved her yesterday.
I will go and see her later today. Tim, Mike & Pete
went to see her yesterday. So we finally have her
out of ICU and are looking forward to getting her off
of all the wacky drugs and back to earth.

Bad news might be...
The set back that she'll have in rehabbing her back.
She would have been full on into that by now and
instead she's flat on her back. Pray that she is tough
enough to get into it when the time comes!

I guess I'll take my own advice and "not borrow trouble".
God has his plan for everyone involved here and it's
not my business to muck that up.

Things are finally feeling like summer around here.
It'll be in the upper 80's all week and the 4th is
looking nice. The whole weekend is looking nice, actually!

On a sad note...my sister had to get rid of Spice.
Spice is Boo's mom. Pete brought her up to the vet.
First, Sugar (their other Birman) started peeing everywhere
so they found a home for her~then last night, while the
whole family was sitting, peacefully, watching a movie,
Spice crawled right up next to Anne and peed right there
on the sofa. The NEW sofa! Anne says she's out of
the cat business. Of course, she's sad. She rather still
have both cats but can you blame her? I couldn't
handle a cat that just peed on stuff all the time either.
I'm sorry Anne. Now you can enjoy your salt water tank!
oh, wait, didn't one of the gobie's jump out and die on
your carpet recently?? That's kind of funny, really.

Everyone is good here at the Austin house.
Hobie and Katie tolerate Boo a little bit more with each
passing day. The lawn is flawless, the garden is
blooming and colorful and Gary and I still talk about
what to do for our upcoming 10th anniversary.
The jury is still out.

I have a wedding free week this week and will start
back up on the 12th. I'm sure that my sister's bash
will feel like a wedding tho'. She and Pete are throwing
a huge party at their home on the 4th.

To any of you who have never commented here on my blog,
I challenge you to do so this week.
Oh, and Jenny's "Dutch Word of the Day" blog is back
up and running again via Holland! :)

Keep my mom in your prayers, thanks!

No comments: