Saturday, July 12, 2008

Taken from my NILMDTS post

(I posted this yesterday and I wanted to
place it here as well. Hope you don't mind)


I got a call from Jessica this morning.
She asked if I knew who was on call in the
West today?..."no one." I said.
So I ran down there.

I entered the PICU (watch for TONS of construction
around the Mpls. Children's block. It's bad!),
Mother, Father and Daughter...sitting on
a love seat behind the curtain that surrounded
M's bed. Already in her parent's arms, I layed
my bag on the floor, and started right in.
When I left, other family members were arriving.




As I was leaving I looked to my right and saw
some familiar faces. Sadly, The Family whose
twin daughter I photographed in January and whose
other twin I photographed the homecoming for a
couple of months ago was back at PICU.
Seems Danza has gotten sick. I asked if I could
come over and say "hi" and they motioned me over.
I got up close to Danza and said a get well prayer
for her and the parents told me that they would
keep me in the know. I'm so glad I took this session!
Here's Danza from her homecoming session!




Please pray for both these families.
____________________________________________________


I have a wedding out in Delano today. Thank
goodness the storms are out of here and they
took the heat and humidity with them!
We are all breathing a sigh of relief!

Here's a shot out my mom's hospital window
the other day...



I walked down to the end of the hall
and introduced myself to the hospital's
President, Mike Baumgartner to tell him
what a fabulous staff he has!



Later, on my way to Excelsior I snapped
this shot out my car window! WOW!



Gotta run.
Enjoy today!

No comments: